Our projects fall into two thematic areas that support our mission and the achievement of our vision, as outlined in our strategic framework:
Civil and Political Engagement Programme (CPE)
aims to build a society of active citizens, so that local people can exercise their rights in their social and political lives.
- Governance and Accountability Programme (GAP) aims to improve the effectiveness of and participation in governance, by improving responsibility and accountability of local authorities, public institutions, and local level businesses.
The following components are a feature of our projects:
- Training, workshops and seminars
- Advocacy and campaign activities
- CSO, government and business institutional capacity building
- Research and publications
- Activities to develop the socio-economic status of grassroots communities.